Sunday 10 July 2011

Welcome to my blog!


Hello, my name is Mat, and welcome to my new beverage review website!



Over the coming weeks (months? years?) I'm going to be writing some reviews on energy drinks which I can get to the UK. Some of them may be standard supermarket-fodder, but, more interestingly, I like to hunt around for unusual drinks (especially US imports). I've included a photo above, of some of the drinks you can expect to read about in the coming months.

I'm just trying to get the website sorted at the moment (and I may improve on my banner at some point). I'll try and get a review in on a weekly basis, so check back frequently!

If there is anything you'd like to see on the site - I'd welcome any comments or suggestions you may have! If you have any information as to where I can get some uncommon beverages, that would be great too.

Thanks for looking,
Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment